Update and Progress!

First off, thank you to all of you who left comments on messaged me about the blog. It does help to know that I'm not shouting into the void. Your comments actually made me realise how much I do value this space as its very different from other social media and allows me to do more in depth discussions on what I'm doing.

This post isn't going to be that in depth, but it is going to be (hopefully) a start back to posting more. I forget that I don't always have to have a big huge post that explains everything going on all at once.

January's crafting mostly was spent doing this:


The last time I blogged about this project was in May 2015 and I'm fairly confident that was actually the last time I had really done anything on it. I was burnt out, it got put to the side, and forgotten.

At Christmas this year, I took my laptop down to the family and not a stitching project and sorely missed it. I did no actual work on the PhD and mostly sat around wishing I'd brought something crafty to do.

So when I got home, I looked around and found the Guardian project. I didn't know if I'd keep it up, but in spite of having numerous other projects on the go, this has actually been the one that I've enjoyed the most. It calms me, and feels almost like meditation. I've needed that.

I'm vaguely toying with the idea of setting up a Twitch stream whenever I work on this, but I haven't figured out the logistics of that yet. We shall see...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts