Knitting and Stitching Show

The yearly K&S Show was on a few weeks ago and I went as usual. It wasn't as big as usual, I thought, but it still was fun and goodies were bought.

I had been looking for threads to match my blanket project, but sadly they were not to be found.
I did get a beautiful Liberty cotton as a backing for the blanket though.
Coleshill were back, and I bought a new, big frame for a project I've been thinking of ( inconveniently, right before I realised the Millenium frame existed).



I've been eyeing up the Tonga Treats line for a while now and finally nabbed some. Baby blankies here we come!

Village Fabrics were the winners of the show again. Last year I bought a beautiful Japanese-esque panel that I would like to turn into something beautiful. This time I bought quite a few half meters to compliment the panel and the idea in mind has solidified.

And then I saw this

I couldn't resist it. I don't know what I will do with it yet, but it was too gorgeous to leave.

Comments

Popular Posts