Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright

Sadly, I have lots of crafty stuff I could comment on but I can't bring myself to do so. I'm too busy fretting about the wildfires threatening my hometown in New Mexico.


The Las Conchas fire started on Sunday and has road to cover 60,000 acres of land. My house is likely to be one of the first in the line of fire should it reach town.

The firefighters are doing a great job of keeping the lines, but we all know how fast that can change. After all, Cerro Grande fire was fine, was fine, was NOT fine...

While my family is out and safe, I'd hope that whatever gods you pray you, that you keep all of the affected in your thoughts and prayers. And even if you don't believe in them, please pray to the rain gods for some rain to put this out...

Comments

Popular Posts